You may have noticed that things look a little different around here. We’ve given our website an overhaul, a lick of paint and a bit of a move around.
We’ve been giving our clients the very best of our digital creativity and expertise for so long – utilising the latest technology, innovative ideas and marketing prowess – that we forgot to give ourselves the same treatment – but no more!
Motivation For the change:
- We wanted to improve the look and feel of our website for you, our user.
- We wanted to showcase our work, services and products in the best way possible
- We wanted to vastly improve the user journey, creating more enquiries in the process
But, mostly, we felt you deserved it.
You’ll find the same sleek branding we’re renowned for, with a splash of colour to really bring our brand to life. Our streamlined navigation structure and menu have been redesigned for clarity, simplicity and to improve usability.
- We’ve Switched to Easy Digital Downloads and simplified our theme user profile.
- We’ve simplified our content – we don’t want our services to be confusing.
- It’s easier than ever before to contact us, whether you want to speak to us about Theme support, Pre sales inquiries or simply to request a quote.
- Our site is much faster, much more responsive and our authentic, high-quality imagery gives you a slight taste of what working with us is like.
Some Things Will Never Change
“We are driven by creative innovation, technical genius and client success.”
We work with an extensive and far-reaching selection of businesses across a broad variety of industries. Our team are specialists in their respective fields; bringing the latest techniques, technology and talent to your campaign.
We still offer the full package – eCommerce solutions, creative web design, online marketing, SEO, PPC, content creation, social media and project management, that our clients know and love; we just look better doing it.
We’re incredibly proud of our business and our lovely new website – so please do have a look and tell us what you think. If you’re also thinking of redesigning your site, what are you main driving factors behind it? Let us know in the comments below!