Help CenterGot a question about our WordPress Themes and Plugins? We’re here to help.
Create Support Request
Hi 👋 Welcome to ThemeinWP Support Center. How can I help you today?
Note: Our standard office hours are 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday. Someone from our Support Team will get back to you within the next 24 hours with an answer. Please do not send multiple tickets about the same issue or it will reset your priority timer. Tickets are always answered on a first-come-first-serve basis and we will respond to you as soon as possible so please be patient.
Are you a non-technical user?
We install and configure the
theme for you.
Looking for a fast reliable WordPress Installation Service? We deliver what you need by considering security, best practices, and standards.
We've maintained Well-organized documentation page to help you get started with the setup of our theme. Even if you are a WordPress newbie, we've got you covered.
Basic and generally asked questions and their answers. If you are looking for Installations, requirements and related plugins information, you will find them here.
- We cannot guarantee support for all users so please consider upgrading to Premium version – We unfortunately cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide support to all free users of the theme. We are only a small team and with our large user base it is very difficult to provide support to all free users of the theme. We will try our very best to provide support to users via support ticket whenever we can.
- We do not monitor Free Support Ticket on a daily basis – Our priority is to provide support to paying customers as they have paid money for our WordPress themes and plugins which allow us to continue developing and supporting the theme and plugins. Whilst we provide support to paid customers via email on a daily basis (Mon-Fri) we are only able to provide help once we have helped all of our paying customers. Because of this, free customers should expect it to take over a week (sometimes more) before we are able to reply to your topic.
- Search WordPress.org forums and Google to see if your topic has already been started or your issue has been fixed.
- Do a search of our documentation which covers many issues you may come across when using our theme
- Update to the latest versions of your plugins and WordPress
- Outline the exact steps to reproduce the issue
- Provide links and screenshots so we can better understand the issue