Hi there and welcome to the Help Center.
- We cannot guarantee support for all users so please consider upgrading to Premium version – We unfortunately cannot
guarantee that we will be able to provide support to all free users of the theme. We are
only a small team and with our large user base it is very difficult to provide support to
all free users of the theme. We will try our very best to provide support to users via
support ticket whenever we can.
- We do not monitor Free Support Ticket on a daily basis – Our priority is to
provide support to paying customers as they have paid money for our WordPress themes and
plugins which allow us to continue developing and supporting the theme and plugins. Whilst
we provide support to paid customers via email on a daily basis (Mon-Fri) we are only able
to provide help once we have helped all of our paying customers. Because of
this, free customers should expect it to take over a week (sometimes more) before we are able to reply
to your topic.
- Search WordPress.org forums and
see if your topic has already been started or your issue has been fixed.
- Do a search of our documentation which covers many issues you may come across when using our theme
- Update to the latest versions of your plugins and WordPress
- Outline the exact steps to reproduce the issue
- Provide links and screenshots so we can better understand the issue
Note: Our standard office hours are 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through
Friday. Someone from our Support Team will get back to you within the next 24 hours with an answer.
Please do not send multiple tickets about the same issue or it will reset your priority timer. Tickets are
always answered on a first-come-first-serve basis and we will respond to you as soon as possible so please be